As a potential sponsor we would like to take this opportunity on behalf of Cawder Golf Club to invite you to the annual Pro-Am on Friday 11th August 2023.
We would be delighted if you were able to support this year’s event, as we look to confirm Cawder Golf Club’s position as a go to venue for the PGA Scottish Region.
The Pro-Am is historically appreciated by not only the best talent in Scottish Professional Golf but the enthusiastic amateurs who continue to grace the event year after year. Hopefully we will be playing in glorious sunshine for the terrific prizes on offer which will be complemented as ever by excellent food and drink.
The sponsors package includes:
1. Sponsor’s Team – On arrival Sponsors and guests will be welcomed and shown to the Sponsors Lounge where tea/coffee and an “all you can eat” breakfast buffet will be served.
2. A Hole-in-One prize is available at all Par 3 holes.
3. There will be a longest drive prize at the 7th hole, straightest drive at the 11th hole and nearest the pin at each par three hole.
4. Prizes are available for the first five teams. The format being two scores to count at each hole.
5. Our Spike Bar will welcome you at the 18th green and a halfway house will be available on site at the 9th tee.
6. Each Sponsor is offered the opportunity to display their Company name on one of the tees or behind one of the greens. Please speak to the General Office for further details.
7. Each Sponsor will be given a Member’s Card credited with £30 which can be used at any of our bars.
8. After your round your team will be directed to the Tournament Sponsor’s Lounge for lunch.
The format of play in the competition is the Sponsor, a Professional and two playing guests with two scores counting at each hole. Amateurs will play off full handicaps to a maximum of 18 for Gents and 24 for Ladies.
The cost for Team Sponsorship will be £475 + VAT. This price has been held at the 2022 level for our valued previous Pro-Am guests.
If you require a registration form or any further details, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0141 761 1281 or email on [email protected]