Cawder Golf Club is committed to protecting the personal information of all its members and website users. We recognise our obligation to keep personal information secure and believe that it’s important for our customers to know how we treat their personal information.
This policy applies to personal information collected by Cawder Golf Club from visitors to its website and social media platforms.
If you have any questions or concerns about how Cawder Golf Club use your personal information, please contact
CAWDER GOLF CLUB
TEL: 0141 761 1281
Information Automatically Collected:
When you visit a website, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through our site, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful. For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- The domain from which you access the Internet
- The website address from which you came to our site
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser
- The pages you visited.
Our website may contain links to other sites. Although utmost care is exercised in providing links to sites that share our high standards, Cawder Golf Club shall not be responsible for the content, security, availability and privacy practices used by such linked sites.
The linked pages are provided for the convenience of our site users only and do not constitute an approval of their services or practices.
Information you supply to us:
We may use your personal information, such as your name and contact details, if you choose to supply such details, for the following purposes:
- To perform the services that you have requested, which may involve contacting you by post, by telephone or by email, including sending you our e-newsletter;
- To allow us to promote its products, events and activities;
- To make parts of the website easier to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once;
- For the detection of fraud and for market research purposes; and
- For other reasonable purposes, always acting within the limits of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
We endeavour to take all appropriate measures to ensure that the risk of any un-authorised access to your data is minimized. However, the internet is not considered a totally secure medium and by using our website you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any un-authorised use, distribution, damage or destruction to your personal data.
You have legal rights of access to personal information that we hold about you and may review or update any personal information that is provided to us or collected through this website on written request to us. If you want to exercise these rights or have any queries regarding this policy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org