Cawder Golf Club is offering an exciting opportunity to join the team as our new franchise catering partner. Following many years of running the operation on an in-house basis, the Club now seeks expressions of interest from suitable individuals or organisations who believe they could enhance our offer and take the Club’s Food and/or Food and beverage services to the next level.
With well over 1000 members and a healthy list of external events already on the books, the successful candidate will be required to provide a full range of Food and Beverage options, from snacks and bar meals to buffets and more formal dining. In addition, if the franchisee is interested in delivering provision of alcoholic beverages, they would be required to run a well-stocked bar and hold the relevant licensing qualifications.
A suitable start date could be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Our stunning, 17th century, Grade A listed Clubhouse has a main lounge which can seat over 100 and the Members’ Lounge which holds around 60. We also boast a recently renovated outdoor “spike bar” with an area which seats up to 40.
Our kitchen is equipped with a Rationale oven, gas hobs, walk-in fridge and adequate cold/frozen/dry storage areas and can comfortably cope with the demands of a busy club.
A full fact sheet containing more details will be provided to candidates who are selected to meet with the selection subcommittee.
The successful applicant must:
· Demonstrate experience of a successful history in F&B operations.
· Provide a F&B offering to cover all possible daily requirements of member’s needs and external events such as weddings, parties and other celebrations.
· Agree to appropriate trading hours which will vary with the seasonality of the business and be flexible enough to extend hours as and when needed for scheduled events.
· Hold adequate stock levels and provide staffing levels which ensure the standard of service expected.
· Evidence suitable qualifications regarding Food Handling/Hygiene and all other aspects of regulatory compliance.
· Demonstrate that they are able to work effectively with key personnel at the Club, including but not limited to, The General Manager, The Captain, The House Convener and other committee members.
The successful candidate/s will be part of a fast paced, busy environment and a key part of the member and guest experience at Cawder Golf Club
Initial applications should include a letter detailing your suitability for the role.
Candidates who progress to the next stage will be asked to present a business plan including expected turnover, profit margins and how they expect to develop the business over the next 3 years.
If you think you can take on this challenging but potentially very rewarding position, then please submit your proposal by the closing date of 31st August 2023, together with a current CV by clicking the link: